Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tune Yards "Bizness" (video)


This video is putting me on a good one, it starts with the raddest little wild child ever, leading a classroom full of cutie pies into a dancing frenzy. If this is how my school was when I was a kid I prolly would have never known the meaning of the word Ritalin (That is at least until I was like 20 and wanted to party my ass off.) The second half of this video incorporates a huge sense of tribal community, filled with pastel and neon amazing-ness. All that coupled with the fact that this jam is more refreshing than doing a cannonball into a pool filled with XXX Vitamin water, seriously that shit is so good, makes this video some next level shit. Put on your dancing moccasins and get into dewds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers