Friday, March 11, 2011

A thank you to all of my awesome friends!


This post is a huge thank you to all of my wonderful friends who lift me up and push me to be better. I feel like for the first time since I can remember life is actually happening and I'm in it. It bums me out to think of people who aren't surrounded by amazing, hilarious, talented people. Thanks to all of you North Park beauties for lifting your shots with me and skating with me in Bird Park. Thanks for treating my dog like the person that she is and thanks for being the most compassionate group of individuals that anyone could ever meet. The long and short of it is that anyone who hasn't met you guys are seriously missing out. I am completely in love with all of you kids and can't thank you guys enough for making life more than just worth living you make life worth partying.
Big Love-
Dominic
P.S. look how badass we all look in this picture

1 comment:

Followers