Sunday, March 20, 2011

Air Waves "Lightning" (MP3)


"When we breath, breath, breath, in our sleep, when we wait, wait, wait, in our dreams, we can seize, seize, seize, to believe" I have an unhealthy obsession with dreams and their affect on the rest of my life. I had a dream the other day that I was totally making out with this crazy hot girl that I've been hanging out with recently, and all of a sudden there were all these lights in the sky that were forming different shapes and going all over the place and it was beautiful. All of a sudden the lights in the sky got closer and it turns out that they were alien spaceships coming to abduct us and take over the earth. I don't really know what that means but that's what i thought of when I heard this song.

Air Waves Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers