Saturday, March 26, 2011

Frank Ocean (Album Download)


My boy Jesus threw this new Frank Ocean album at me earlier today. Frank is a part of Odd Future, which is absolutely the best thing that's happened to hip hop since Biggie. Franks solo shit is way less hip-hop and way more R&B. That being said the album on a whole half way catches my interest but a few tracks stick out like a road flair. My favorite jam is called "nature feels". It's about time someone uses MGMT's Electric Feels beat, to make a song purely about straight up bangin in the backyard under a cherry tree. Download the album here. "Baby girl tell me how my nature fells" is definitely the best R&B line since Ushers "Honey got some boobies like wow, oh wow"

Nature Feels
Nature Feels (Frank Ocean Cover) by Fresh On Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers