Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yuck "The Wall"


Yeah, so today was 4/20, and everyone of my stony asshole friends have been trying to show me their new favorite greenflash-pot-jams. But, as a kid who finds ray-gay and weed about as much fun as watching an episode of Jimmy Kimmel (BORING), this was the only thing that stuck out to me. It sounds like every amazing 90's jam sewn onto the back of some Pure ecstasy tonal structures. Not to mention the droned out/bleed together tracks that make everything feel like, ripped jeans and heroin addictions are the new black. Oh yeah, and if you're still not convinced they're signed to fat possum records..... I don't think those guys have ever fucked up signing a band...... ever.
PS shout out to Ace for showing me this jam today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers