Thursday, April 28, 2011

COOLRUNNINGS "Jessie"



Earlier this month COOLRUNNINGS released their new full length album "Dracula is Only the Beginning" and I couldn't be more pleased about that. Everything these kids do pumps me up to no end. Not to mention they release all their shit on their own. This album can be found on their bandcamp account for five beans. So it's up to you, you can either buy yet another soggy cold-cut trio from Subway, or get one of the dopest albums that I've heard all year...... If you still need some convincing I put the song "Jesse" below, but I must warn you, you're prolly gonna listen to it like a thousand times cause it's like visiting the worlds funnest haunted house party, enjoy!
PS. I know that the picture I used is an old album cover of theirs but I seriously can't get over it. Best Album cover/album title ever these guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers