Thursday, January 13, 2011

Throwback: Timmy Thomas (why can't we live together)


So the other night I was at Tin Can watching Vegetarian Werewolf do this awesome one man cassette tape, keyboard, David Bowie thing, which was the dopeness and everyone should go to his next show. But this post isn't about that, this post is about the DJ, DJ Luxury Death Machine. I mean seriously kids this guy was spinning the heat all night, not to mention like half his set was on 7" so that boy was on his toes...... So I'm at the bar just sippin on my like third olympia, having a ball, and all of a sudden this little tune starts drifting through the air. This song could get any douchbag, meat-head, goth kid, nerd, we're talkin any guy in the whole world, laid. This song was made for banging. Anywho click that little play button down there and buy your one way ticket to fuck city cause this jam slays the clam. Enjoy!.... Oh yeah I almost forgot go check out my friend Larissa's blog Mr. Shuffleupagus it's the best ever!

Timmy Thomas Why can't we live together


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers