Wednesday, January 19, 2011

COACHELLA LINE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC PLAY-LIST


So the line up for Coachella came out today and I'm freakin my bean over here. SOOOOOOO STOKED, aside from flogging Molly faggin up the list, I'm all about it! Let's get loopy. Below is a lil play list of some of the artists that I'm super amped on seeing this year! (Just press play and it will cycle down the list on it's own) PS if you like this list please share it. This shit took me way too long to make haha. Enjoy!

Animal Collective Peacebone

Cults Go Outside

The Drums Let's go surfing

Tame Impala Remember Me

Duck Sauce Barbra Streisand

Yacht Ring the Bell

Menomena WetAndRusting

The Strokes Reptilia

Thao and the Get Down Stay Down Fear and Convenience

Broken Social Scene Cause=Time

Delorean Stay Close


Cold Cave
Life Magazine

Ratatat Wildcat

The Morning Benders Promises

Warpaint Undertow

Gogol Bordello Start Wearing Purple

Crystal Castles Air War

The Tallest Man on Earth I wont be found

Sleigh Bells Infinity Guitars

Chromeo Momma's Boy


3 comments:

  1. good job dude.. stoked for coach this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to freak beans and have so much fun that we totally forget all three days of couch HELLA!!!!! you know that's what will happen so just deal with it domo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dude. You left some of my faves by some bands off so I'll make one too!

    Pants-Off-Dance-Off Twenty Eleven!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers