Saturday, June 25, 2011

Unknown Mortal Orchestra "How can you luv me" (Plus early Show info!!!)


I remember when this song first dropped, it freaked my bean. Yours Truly whipped up this live recording and I'm back to having yet another one man pants off dance off in my bedroom. Here's a little secret, you ready? Ya sure? OK, here goes, I hear that one of This Moving Pictures favorite San Diego bands, Roxy Jones, will be playing the Atari lounge at the Casbah for these guys and the amazing sounds of the English dickhead band, Yuck, on the 29th of July. Keep your eyes peeled for tickets to go on sale cause if that shit doesn't sell out I've lost all faith in San Diego's taste in music. Enjoy!

Yourstru.ly Presents: UMO "How Can You Luv Me" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers