Friday, June 10, 2011

Memory Tapes "Yes I know" (Video) ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH!!!!!!


When I was a little boy I always had a strong fear that my veins would surface through the top of my skin and leave my body, I also used to worry about my bones growing too fast and through my skin. There is something about the inner-workings of the body that has always creep-ed me out. Having a wildly vivid imagination comes with a heavy price; unrealistic, surreal and very paralyzing fears that sprout from the tiniest most mundane of daily tasks. This video is layered with impossible truths and has conjured up some of those buried skeletons that I had laid to rest in my teens. Also as an adult I constantly battle with the fear of socially and quit literally, disappearing, which would explain why I am without a doubt the loudest drunk in the bar after one apple-tini. This video for so many reasons will definitely be making it on my year end top ten list for it's content, and visual freedom. Hat's off to Eric Epstein for directing this visual marvel.

Memory Tapes "Yes I Know" from Najork on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers