Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Uderground Rebel Bingo Club (Hommie hook up on tickets for the next 48 hrs, this shit is gonna be crazy!!)!


So a couple weeks ago I was approached by what first seemed to be a very shady operation. After some minor research and a few questions.... Well let's just say that said "operation" looks like a one way ticket to hell, but the cool kind of trip to hell. The kind where you get to be a fucking rock star, and fly first class and bang like whoever you want and buy houses whenever you get bored, and wear t-shirts and ripped up jeans into billion dollar hotels and get 5 star treatment. Though I'm still not 100% on what The Underground Rebel Bingo Club fully is, I'm more than confident that it's fuckin crazy and beyond a good time. September the 21st is the first time that the URBC will be visiting San Diego at an unnamed location (keep it secret keep it safe) and the shits already blown up In New York, L.A., and London. I was told that I can post a discount ticket price for all my blog hommies for the next 48 hrs. and then I gotta take down this post. If you get your tickets in the next 2 days by clicking here then you only gotta pay 5 bones. That's the price of a subway foot long. So you can either eat a soggy ass cold-cut-trio or party your fucking dick off, it's up to you. Below are some videos from this same event in other city's.

Sorry I Party!

Underground Rebel Bingo from Tom Grundy on Vimeo.



The Underground Rebel Bingo Club from Rebel Bingo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers