Friday, September 23, 2011

Caveman "Greatlife" Dope ass performance


OK, I know that I constantly say that shit's "The best thing ever" but whatever, fuck you guys, shit's pretty cool. I happen to appreciate the good stuff, possibly more than most other people. I think it's a waste of fucking time to bitch about how shitty everyone's life is, cause everyone's life is fucking shitty as shit, let's not fool ourselves...... That being said, this caveman performance is THE BEST SHIT EVER! There's like 10 drummers in this fucking band and my favorite part is that for the first whole minute of this song your gonna be like "Fuck you Dominic this song's like, whatever" and then all the drums are gonna kick in and you're gonna be all "Oops my bad Dom that shit was the fuckin shit I'm gonna watch it like 30 more times" OK anyways just watch the goddamn video, and you're welcome.

Caveman "Great Life" is Yourstru.ly from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like these guys are all Daniel Laruso from Karate kid, but in different stages of his life. Even the guy on the bongos is Daniel, only in the I'm gonna stop waxing on and off and start reading biochemistry textbooks stage. In short these dudes are doing the fucking crane on this song right now, and just jump-kicked my ears into a bonzai tree. stoked.

    ReplyDelete

Followers