Monday, October 18, 2010

Maxence Cyrin


Tonight was awesome. I went to the movies under the impression that I was going to see a mildly entertaining movie and was proven dead wrong. It's kind of a funny story, is great, anyone who feels less than adequate more than half the time should see it........ So pretty much everyone should see it. I almost lost it when this remake of, The Pixies, where is my mind, came out of nowhere. After doing some quick research I found that Maxence Cyrin has quite a few, out of this world, remakes. One of which is The Arcade Fire's, No Cars Go. Both of these painfully beautiful songs can be heard below. Pay attention to how long he holds those first notes in the Pixies remake, it hurts.

Maxence Cyrin Where is my mind

Maxence Cyrin No Cars Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers