Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beach Fossils


Gawd damn it... I kinda wish these doods would stop making so many badass songs so I wouldn't have to vocalize how huge my music boner is for them all the damn time (it's startin to get a lil embarrassing). It doesn't help that they added a female back up vocalist on this track either (My ultimate kryptonite)... Anyways, it's totally noticeable that this track is kind of a downer, but what the fuck ever, so am I..... I love it. I mean shit you can only make so many awesome "feel good" songs... It's about time that we see a real human sadness behind this amazing sound. If you haven't caught the bug yet download a portion of their only album here . Anyways here's the new tune let it seep in. I'm sure it'll feel familiar no matter who you are...

Beach Fossils
Face It



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers