Monday, February 17, 2014

Little Dragon's Klapp Klapp video is filled with Voodoo and the hottest witch babe you've ever seen.



Before I get to the video, can we talk about the fucking synths that they use on this track? Shit is so dark and dance-y and nothing shy of exactly what you would wanna hear during the type of sexual explorations that end in bite makes and scratches in a laundry room of an abandon house you broke into. And don't even get me started on the video. I'm pretty sure I dated this babe in Junior high. She was one of the hottest girls at my school and she claimed to be a witch. When we broke up she told me she put a death spell on me. Just cause the trick was nuts doesn't excuse the fact that she was a full blown dime piece. That being said I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want the babe in this video to put a voodoo hex on me.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers