Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Major Lazer "Get Free" (video) Amazing!!!!!

This is for sure my favorite song of the summer. It's been ringing in the back of my mind ever since the first time I heard it, and to be honest the song seems so primal that I feel like some form of it has always been there. I've been waiting for a video and a few days ago this came out. It's amazing, it's a huge kick in the face that reminds me how awesome it is to be somewhere else that isn't your home. Amber Coffman (Dirty Projectors) is in it for a second and her beautiful angelic voice hovers in and out of the entire track. Oh yeah and Diplo is in there too bangin' them beats. Anyways peep the goods below and then book a ticket as far away from home as possible, that's what I plan on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers